I just have to tell you about my sister Lacey. Not only is she my sister but she is such a great friend of mine. I can tell her anything & I think she is the same way. I would do anything for her. She is there for me whenever I need to cry, complain, or vent- even if it's something she really doesn't care about.

However, lately luck has not been on her side when it comes to finding a great guy. It makes me so sad for her. I can see how it has made her depressed & down on herself. I swear every guy she dates breaks her heart (and that makes me want to break their necks). I wish she could find a guy who is as wonderful of a person as she is. She is so cute & deserves the best.
Ryland is setting her up on a blind date with one of his friends & I am pretty excited for her. When his friend saw a picture of her his first words were..."she is gorgeous!" My heart melted!! Who wouldn't want the very best for their little sister??
No comments:
Post a Comment