This past weekend we took a trip to the sand dunes. We had a great time! There was a nice sized group of us~ Mom & Dad, Me Ry & Ryker, Cody & Natalie, Heather Jim & Tyler, Kent & Bree, Terrance, Johnny, Spenny, Booger & 7 dogs!!! Here are some pics...

Ryland, Johnny & Terrance

Spenny

Cody, Natalie (Carson) & Ryker

Dad, Mom & Ryker

Terrance getting some good air!

Ryland getting good air too!

Ryker & Ryland

A little boys dream... a HUGE sand box!
2 comments:
Hi Chels! I didn't know you had a blog, thanks for letting me know. Ryker is a mini Ryland and I can't believe how big he is getting. Don't you hate it when people say that? He is SO cute and the picture at the very bottom of your blog is my favorite. It shows some personality! I feel like I never see you guys ever since you moved, and it's not like you moved that far. Maybe we can take our kids to the park this summer? :)
I just found your blog! Had no idea you had one. I lost your number when my phone broke and feel to pieces, long story! Any way call mine so I have it and we can plan things :)
Post a Comment