Well Ryker is 7 months old now!!! He is getting SO big! He can sit up all by himself. He says "dada" - which tickles Ryland pink! He rolls all over the house but hasn't figured out how to crawl yet. If you can't tell he is our pride and joy!! We think he is the best thing in the whole world!!!
Ryland is no longer working in Alaska. He now works for Solar Turbines. They work on turbine engines. He seems to really like it. He still has to travel a bit, but isn't gone as long- Which is NICE!! He was pretty upset this year.. he only went snowmobiling 3 times... darn it!
I am still working at The Canyons Ski Resort. I didn't do much snowmobiling this year either, but I wasn't heart broken over it. There was enough snow this year that I didn't care if I went out and played in it. I will be so excited when spring gets here!!! I cant wait to see color. I have been telling everyone that I am going to buy fake flowers and stick them in the snow so we had some color to brighten things up a bit! I wont though, that is big time tacky!!!
Ryland is no longer working in Alaska. He now works for Solar Turbines. They work on turbine engines. He seems to really like it. He still has to travel a bit, but isn't gone as long- Which is NICE!! He was pretty upset this year.. he only went snowmobiling 3 times... darn it!
I am still working at The Canyons Ski Resort. I didn't do much snowmobiling this year either, but I wasn't heart broken over it. There was enough snow this year that I didn't care if I went out and played in it. I will be so excited when spring gets here!!! I cant wait to see color. I have been telling everyone that I am going to buy fake flowers and stick them in the snow so we had some color to brighten things up a bit! I wont though, that is big time tacky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment