Friday, April 25, 2008

The Zoo...


We took Ryker to the zoo on the 13th of April. It was pretty darn fun! The weather was WONDERFUL!!! We even had to buy sunscreen ! I think it was about 70 +/- a little! Every one must have had the same idea to go that day, it was so busy, we even ran into some people we knew.. how funny!



Ryker seemed to have a good time even though he wasn't too interested in the animals. I think he had a hard time finding them in their cages. He was able to find the elephants & the giraffes though. They are pretty hard to miss! He met one of the giraffes nose to nose. It was funny!! He wasn't sure what to think at first, but then he got pretty excited.



I didn't realize how big the zoo was. I also didn't realize how many steep hills they have there. We defiantly got a work out and a sunburn, but had a great time! I am positive we will be going again this summer! (if it ever comes!)

No comments: